Production Estimate: 3-4 Weeks
Our prayer benches are made in the USA of high-quality, solid hardwoods. They are designed to encourage ideal posture and body mechanics to enrich the prayer experience. The bench legs are designed with an adjustable tilt to accommodate various sitting positions and fine-tune the angle for personalized comfort. Two integrated, hand-carved handles allow for easy maneuvering.
- Wood species - American Cherry
- Approximate Dimensions: Length: 18in, Width: 7.5in, Height: Small (6-7.75in), Medium (6.5-8in), Large (7.5-8.75in)
- Splayed legs feature an adjustable tilt to accommodate various sitting positions - ie: reclined kneel or sitting upright with legs bent, extended, or criss-crossed
- Integrated handles allow for easy maneuverability
- Each bench is one of a kind; individual benches will vary in wood grain/pattern/color.
- Finished with a natural, oil wood finish that is plant based and 100% VOC free. No stains are used to finish these benches. The natural color of the wood is highlighted.
- Benches are for sitting only. DO NOT stand on bench! Exercise caution if you have decreased mobility, unstable joints or circulatory issues of the lower extremities.
- Designed in collaboration with a Certified Occupational Therapist
- Handmade in Saint Augustine, Florida
Small - height in kneeling position is roughly 6.5in, intended for persons under 5’3”
Medium - height in kneeling position is roughly 7.5in, intended for persons between 5’3” and 5’10”
Large - height in kneeling position is roughly 8.5in, intended for persons over 5’10” or individuals with long legs or restricted movement
*To evaluate for proper sizing, sit on a stack of books (roughly measured to the above-mentioned heights) with legs to either side of the stack in a reclined kneeling position (to mimic the kneeling position on the bench).
Note: positioning cushions under the knees will limit the spacing under the bench. If this will be common practice then consider purchasing a taller bench. This method may be desirable for those who need more joint comfort or for persons of smaller stature.
Each Blessed Boards product begins with domestic, rough-sawn, hardwood lumber. It then goes through our in-house milling process after which it “rests” and stabilizes.
From there the piece is meticulously crafted to perfection with close attention to detail and hand-finished with all-natural oils or hard wax.
No stains or dyes are used in our finishing processes. Rather, the natural color and beauty of the wood is highlighted.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 7 days from the date the package arrives to send the item back to us at the address listed below using a carrier of your choice. Please note that you will be responsible for the return shipping costs and that original shipping costs will not be refunded. We recommend using a trackable and insured service. Make sure to include the original invoice with your package, and mail to the address below:
Blessed Boards Returns
81 San Marco Ave
St Augustine, FL 32084
Items returned must be unused, and in original packaging with original tags (if applicable). Returns that do not meet this policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the buyer at their cost of $10. Returns are processed within 7 business days of receipt.
If you would like to exchange an item, we suggest that you place a new order for the item you want before returning your original purchase. This will ensure that your exchange item is in stock or in line for production. You are then welcome to return your original order for a full refund (minus shipping costs). Once we receive your return, we will process a refund for the cost of the returned item within 7 business days.
If an item arrives damaged, we will happily replace it for you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order. For the replacement to be issued, please provide photos of the damaged item. After we have verified the damages, your replacement will be sent out via the original shipping method. Please note, made-to-order replacement items may incur the same production time estimates as the original item.